• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eating...

beckaboo

Why is it some days I feel like I can eat for England (grazing all day & vaguely normal sized portions) and on other days my restriction kicks in after a minute amount of food??? Anyone else get this? I'm nearly 2 years out x

Why is it some days I feel like I can eat for England (grazing all day & vaguely normal sized portions) and on other days my restriction kicks in after a minute amount of food??? Anyone else get this? I'm nearly 2 years out x

Yes! Drives me mad. But I guess it's what normal people feel.

Cheers m'dear!!! Glad to know I'm not going totally nuts... you'd think after 2 years I'd have got the hang of me pouch but it still surprises me at times!!! :)

To be honest, I suspect that if we were to track our activity levels we would find that the day before a hungry day we were more active. Or as I've found in my case I've been hungrier since my recent op, guessing my body needs the extra fuel. I do feel like I know my body better in terms of hunger and satiety.

I haven't had my band fitted yet but I think Yvessa is right - that is what normal feels like x

Back