• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feel like I have a squirrel living on my tongue!

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
:eek: Since being on this liquid diet I have had awful problems with fresh breath.

:dragon:

My tongue goes all white and furry and my breath smells like a landfill site!

I have always been very particular about dental hygiene, but this is the pits.

I bought a `wisdom` tongue scraper thingy to see if that would work; but not made much difference.

Brush my teeth 4-5 times a day at moment and gargle mouthwash. But to be honest I will be embarrased to go back to work with this as I have less time to go and freshen up.

Anyone else have this problem?

Anyone else been able to combat it?

Thanks Kat x

Sorry KitKat but I don't have a solution although I felt like that on the pre-op milk diet!

You on very reduced cals at the moment so you are probably in ketosis, sounds like that anyway.
I'm sure what you are already doing is helping combat any odour...we always worry more ourselves that people are going to notice what we do but I'm sure it's not obvious to others.
A freshbreath spray is easy to carry and subtle enough that you can have a squirt to boost your confidence if you feel you need it.

I was the same :eek: MINGIN isnt it! I got a fresh breath spray from Superdrug and it was only a couple of pounds, I think it helped a little :D X

lol DC! xx Seriously though, I think everyone has this problem on the milk diet...you just wait until after the op!!! I used a Boots fresh breath spray & carried my toothbrush with me everywhere...pluc drunk loads of water...not much else you can do hon I'm afraid. You could always use it as a self-defense mechanism though....xxxx

Back