• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

Wow! Lilac, you look fantastic!! Well done!

Kirsty

Thanks everyone. Feeling great. I have not lost a single lb since the beginning of December, but I know my body changes all the time. This is me this evening - I just HAD to visit the Zara sale in my lunch hour today. I never EVER thought I would be able to fit into their clothes, especially the non-stretchy ones. I am thrilled with the skirt. The dress is a tad snug I will admit but does up. It is defo a dress for Spring so I have some time before I will be wearing it. Sorry about the quality of the photos, but you get the idea. The colours of the dress are magnificent!!

This would be a good time to tell you that I have never worn colours (only black) in all my adult life with the exception of leopard leggings or cardi. My wardrobe was like a Bat cave! So to feel confident in this dress is just beyond my wildest dreams.

From my experience so far, I would say to anyone on this forum who is contemplating WLS, DO IT! You will not regret it. If I can do it, so can you! Thanks for reading. Love and light to you all xxx

Attachments

• Bromley-20140106-01217.jpg
    Bromley-20140106-01217.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 278
  • Bromley-20140106-01224 - Copy.jpg
    Bromley-20140106-01224 - Copy.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 294
fab fab fab... look at you.

Oh well check you out Miss Thing (does best Gok Wan impression) ...... Looking fabulous x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Ceecie. Sorry I've been a bit absent these last few days - have been bonkers busy. Am fine thanks. Hope you are feeling better. x

Still not shifted a lb since early December. Hoping that today may be the day when I drop to 180lbs, then only 1lb to go and I'll be in the 170s. Man, it has got soooo slow now. I remember the days when the stones were falling off, now it is just ounces occasionally. Must not grumble tho! If I have lost that eagerly long awaited troublesome lb, I'll be over the moon and post accordingly. Don't hold your breath tho ... Doing me head in, TBH! But hey, I've lost six stone in five months - I'd not have done that without surgery :)

You look amazing hun, you were gorgeous before and can see you feel gorgeous too now. So lovely to see, keep up the good work xxx

Soo good! Well done, you don't look like the same person!

Hi Ceecie. Sorry I've been a bit absent these last few days - have been bonkers busy. Am fine thanks. Hope you are feeling better. x

Still not shifted a lb since early December. Hoping that today may be the day when I drop to 180lbs, then only 1lb to go and I'll be in the 170s. Man, it has got soooo slow now. I remember the days when the stones were falling off, now it is just ounces occasionally. Must not grumble tho! If I have lost that eagerly long awaited troublesome lb, I'll be over the moon and post accordingly. Don't hold your breath tho ... Doing me head in, TBH! But hey, I've lost six stone in five months - I'd not have done that without surgery :)

Keep your chin up Hun, it will come off.....although must be sooo bloody frustrating!!!
I decided to kick start my system this morning by doing Davina's workout DVD....my partner did it also.....both of us were puffing and sweating away in the living room, not something you'd normally see at 8.15am!!!

Someone said you were beautiful before you lost weight......those were my thoughts exactly when I first saw your pics! I know you want to lose more weight and really hope you do......but don't forget to celebrate what you see in the mirror right now XXX

Thanks Ceecie. Hope you recovered from your early morning physical jerks with your OH ;)

Just to say ... I am STILL 181lbs this morning. :rant2:

Ho hum. x

It will happen hon :) Up your fluids and protein, change what you're eating for breakfast etc - if you're in a rut, shake it up.

Back