• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

It will happen hon :) Up your fluids and protein, change what you're eating for breakfast etc - if you're in a rut, shake it up.

Thanks Yve. I'm sure it'll shift when it is ready. Am on a increased protein v low carbs mission at the moment. I'm going to replace my breakfast Weetabix with a yog, for starters ... x

Mamma Mia you and the outfit are gorgeous lilac. As Yve says shake things up a bit. It will eventually start moving again hun xxx

Believe you me u know how frustrating it is. And I worry that each stall brings me closer to the final stall that I can't break. Talk about mind games! Hang in there.

Believe you me u know how frustrating it is. And I worry that each stall brings me closer to the final stall that I can't break. Talk about mind games! Hang in there.

Exactly Yve. That is where I am at in my head - ie the point I stopped at 20 years ago when I lost the same amount of weight through amphetamines and self-starvation. Surely to God ... Provider's initial assessment for me was around 11 stone something, so have at least a stone to shift to get nicely under 12 ... Next see him in July, so have a bit of time else he will have lots to say, I'll tell you! Man!

Can I just say a huge thank you to everyone who has commented on my thread, and also for the compliments. Love you all to pieces. Where would I be without you all and my bypass - sitting on the sofa stuffed full of chocolate and good intentions! xxx

Mamma Mia you and the outfit are gorgeous lilac. As Yve says shake things up a bit. It will eventually start moving again hun xxx

Thanks Frankie. We are all gorgeous ... And must never ever lose sight of that. Even at my biggest I have always made an effort, and in fact I make less of one now which I guess is because I feel more comfortable in my skin (but not comfortable with me bingoooooos!) tee hee! :sigh:

I believe I could fly with mine :p

179 today. 2lbs down, and BMI under 32. About bl*ody time. Heading towards the lightest I've been since I was 12 yrs old - 38 years ago. Hurrah!

Yayyyyyy told ya it would start shifting again :) xxxxx

I would be proud of you...but don't weigh every day!!

The great weight loss Goddess Yvessa has spoken! ;). And I have done as she advised, and not weighed myself for a week. 174lbs this morning - that is 12 stone 4lbs in old money, 79kg in new. In real terms this is about as light I have been in adult life, in fact since I was 12 years old. Woooo!

Just caught up with your fab thread....you look wonderful, keep going & 'more pats on back' for this week's losses xxx

The great weight loss Goddess Yvessa has spoken! ;). And I have done as she advised, and not weighed myself for a week. 174lbs this morning - that is 12 stone 4lbs in old money, 79kg in new. In real terms this is about as light I have been in adult life, in fact since I was 12 years old. Woooo!
Fantastic news hon, and well done for staying away from the pesky scales :D

Lilac you are a wondrous lady :banana dancer: Well done on those losses and most of all for keeping off those scales so proud of you :)

Back