• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally!!

Don't worry about restriction, it kicks in later once you have healed. Just follow the guidelines they have given you and it will be fine. Glad all is well x

Don't worry about restriction, it kicks in later once you have healed. Just follow the guidelines they have given you and it will be fine. Glad all is well x

Thanks that's good to know. Been wondering when it would kick in, although at the moment I'm not having to much.

I've not yet had the feeling of being hungry either so that's a bonus :)

How you doing Mighty? Just thought i would stop by to see how you are doing?? Hope you are getting that protein in. Best wishes hun x

How you doing Mighty? Just thought i would stop by to see how you are doing?? Hope you are getting that protein in. Best wishes hun x

Hey Sharona, I'm doing well thanks. Better thans I thought I would be.

I am managing to get the proteins in suggested, it is hard remembering to drink as no feelings of hungry but have managed to set myself up into a routine.

Since the op on thurs an losing aprox 2lbs per day, which I am happy with, I'm not happy that I haven't been the loo since op and was wondering if anyone knew if senacot was ok to take? Was going to take it but then there was a warning on it saying not to take if you are sensitive to sugars.

My clothes are already pretty baggy and my bra's no logger fit around the back, so I'm deffo going to have to do a shopping trip before I go back to work. That is mainly due to being on the pre-op so long that I've lost just over 4 stone since I started. My scale abit tempremental so I always round down that up. Should really get a new one so I can be abit more accurate.

I take sennakot tabs and the liquid, most days, works for me, doesn't make me go, but makes it much easier when I do.

I take sennakot tabs and the liquid, most days, works for me, doesn't make me go, but makes it much easier when I do.

Thanks, I will give it a go. Maybe will crush half of one and see as I'm slightly scared to go as have heard alot of stories about the first time you go after surgery lol

try a cap full of the liquid, see how you get on, if no ill effects from that try 2 capfuls at night. that's what I did. everyone is different when it comes to what sets off dumping. pastry is not good for me, but sennakot is ok. you will learn what is ok for you and what is not. hope that is helpful. x

Hey Sharona, I'm doing well thanks. Better thans I thought I would be. I am managing to get the proteins in suggested, it is hard remembering to drink as no feelings of hungry but have managed to set myself up into a routine. Since the op on thurs an losing aprox 2lbs per day, which I am happy with, I'm not happy that I haven't been the loo since op and was wondering if anyone knew if senacot was ok to take? Was going to take it but then there was a warning on it saying not to take if you are sensitive to sugars. My clothes are already pretty baggy and my bra's no logger fit around the back, so I'm deffo going to have to do a shopping trip before I go back to work. That is mainly due to being on the pre-op so long that I've lost just over 4 stone since I started. My scale abit tempremental so I always round down that up. Should really get a new one so I can be abit more accurate.
Wow might great stuff! Glad its all going well now. Yes you was on pre op for a while wasn't you. I had a terrible time with constipation see my other thread only just going normally now the bowel gets lazy after been messed about with. How you doing going through the stages?? Have you experienced dumping yet?? Not that i wNt you to. Im having probs with bras too nothing fits deflated balloons. Lol. Let me know how your doing? Etc xx

Giving you the heads up yours shops are having a sale they have some lovely bras some for a little as£8 ! Brought 11 new bras! Glad I need but if im honest im changing shape I guess I wont get much wear out of them!

Giving you the heads up yours shops are having a sale they have some lovely bras some for a little as£8 ! Brought 11 new bras! Glad I need but if im honest im changing shape I guess I wont get much wear out of them!

Thank you, I think I'm going to head to our local yours tomorrow to see what I can find, think I'm going to need to try things on before I buy otherwise would have ordered online.

Thanks again ;-)

Wow might great stuff! Glad its all going well now. Yes you was on pre op for a while wasn't you. I had a terrible time with constipation see my other thread only just going normally now the bowel gets lazy after been messed about with. How you doing going through the stages?? Have you experienced dumping yet?? Not that i wNt you to. Im having probs with bras too nothing fits deflated balloons. Lol. Let me know how your doing? Etc xx

Hey Sharona,

I'm getting through the stages pretty well, there was an instance where I didn't feel to good after eating two slices of cooked chicken, although think I ate to fast and didn't chew enough, it came back up about an hour later after alot of chest beating. Learnt my lessons and now chew the hell out of everything.

I haven't dumped as of yet.. But know that anything can set it off. Just trying to be really cautious. I do get the sickness feeling occasionally but that's only been after I've had a slimfast, I think they have to much sugar in for me. Have you dumped yet?

I tried adding baked beans into my diet for a couple of days, and seems to work for me, have also been given something from my doctor to help me go, which will pick up soon. Once ever week n a half left me feeling horrible.

So yesterday I went to the local shopping precinct to pick up my prescription of metoclopramide & lactoluse and decided to have a wonder round the other shops whilst waiting

I used to be a size 32, sometimes I could squeeze very tightly into a 28, however I decided to try on a pair of size 26 jeans... Just for giggles.

And they actually fitted with room spare...

I'm well chuffed, prob could get into a 24 maybe...

My weight loss has stalled the past week and abit but this was Deffo the pick me up I needed. I won't be stressing so much in the future as I must be losing inches instead of lbs.

Attachments

• image-4269948127.jpg
    image-4269948127.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 79
So yesterday I went to the local shopping precinct to pick up my prescription of metoclopramide & lactoluse and decided to have a wonder round the other shops whilst waiting I used to be a size 32, sometimes I could squeeze very tightly into a 28, however I decided to try on a pair of size 26 jeans... Just for giggles. And they actually fitted with room spare... I'm well chuffed, prob could get into a 24 maybe... My weight loss has stalled the past week and abit but this was Deffo the pick me up I needed. I won't be stressing so much in the future as I must be losing inches instead of lbs.
Great stuff so well done you . Im glad wls is working for you . I could have gave you a lot of my 24s some still new. The constipation gets better its so horrid . Read my threeD on constipation. Hope your still chewing the life out of your food. And hope things are gradually improving with food tolerances if any. X

Hey Sharona, I'm getting through the stages pretty well, there was an instance where I didn't feel to good after eating two slices of cooked chicken, although think I ate to fast and didn't chew enough, it came back up about an hour later after alot of chest beating. Learnt my lessons and now chew the hell out of everything. I haven't dumped as of yet.. But know that anything can set it off. Just trying to be really cautious. I do get the sickness feeling occasionally but that's only been after I've had a slimfast, I think they have to much sugar in for me. Have you dumped yet? I tried adding baked beans into my diet for a couple of days, and seems to work for me, have also been given something from my doctor to help me go, which will pick up soon. Once ever week n a half left me feeling horrible.
Just seen this sorry yes have dumped a few times only get a very sickly feeling with headache and race-sing heart beat. Slim Fast made me dump far too much sugar hun! When i eat naughty things i experience this .

Going through photos on my phone and decided to do a comparison pic, didn't think ild lost do much weight in my face already, am well chuffed

One on right I took this morn :)

Attachments

• image-480063792.jpg
    image-480063792.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 76
Back