• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fitbit feedback please guys?

Gemma_moola

Hi guys
I've seen a few people talking about this fitbit? I'm going in for my band on the 2nd October and was wondering what's peoples views on them if you've found them useful ect

Gemma x

Hi Hunni there are lots of threads around about fitbits if you use the search thingy................ personally i love mine, but there not for everyone....... I don;t think i would have done so well without it............ its a great motivator and helps with the input v output = loss
Have a look around.............also take a look at the 'step in the right direction' thread where lots of fellow fitbit users log their steps. Of course there are lots of other trackers to do a google search or amazon and read some reviews x x x x hope that helps x x x x

It tracks your steps, tells you what cals you burn also tracks your sleep. Your stats can be logged on it, as van your food intake. But its not cheap there are plenty of free apps pedomeders and my fitnesspal etc which are free and just as good. It depends on what your after..... as i say i love mine..... if you ask on that other thread i'm sure everyone else will say the same, but i've also know someone who hated it LOL so do you research first before you part with your money ......... but for me as a bander its invaluable.... because i still have to keep my intake/output correct or there would be no loss LOL

It tracks your steps, tells you what cals you burn also tracks your sleep. Your stats can be logged on it, as van your food intake. But its not cheap there are plenty of free apps pedomeders and my fitnesspal etc which are free and just as good. It depends on what your after..... as i say i love mine..... if you ask on that other thread i'm sure everyone else will say the same, but i've also know someone who hated it LOL so do you research first before you part with your money ......... but for me as a bander its invaluable.... because i still have to keep my intake/output correct or there would be no loss LOL

I've ordered one looking forward to trying it out after my op :) thank you for your help :)

4 days till the big day :) yayyyyyy xx

Fitbit all set up and ready only thing I don't get is that it's showing 880 Kals and I've only had on 5 mins and not moved lol
Helppplpp

???? odd lol but not impossible i guess......... the delivery man may have been running around with lol
i'm guessing it reset ok at midnight so you were ready to go this morning x x x enjoy :)

Its not working :( won't come on when I tap or repeat tap to get out of sleep mode it charges and lights up then, but once out nothing also done a reset while charging and still the same :(

oh thats not good. tbh i dont know how the flex works its different to the one.... no tapping ...... weightlossdreamer has the flex as does 2ndtimer and Cupid i believe. Dreamer says is the computer thingy in the right way? (its on the step thread)
Try pulling up the help q&a on the website see if that helps......... all else fails get onto who you brought it from if its faulty a replacement would be sent.
Hope you manage to sort it soon x x xx x

Back