• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastroscopy today

Undecided

Hi All

I've got my gastroscopy today at Sunderland. Anyone else got theirs ? Also, does anyone know how long from gastroscopy to surgery date letter or surgery itself ? (roughly). Thanks !

Just wanting to wish you well, I'll be thinking of you and sending love to help you on your way.

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks Bev. I had one in January at the local hospital for some pain I've been having for a a long time so unfortunately I know what to expect lol. I gagged and panicked really badly. Couldnt help myself lol.

Good luck today, my friend Claire is also having hers at s/land today, if possible take the sedation i was silly and didnt, i wish i had now x

Thanks guys.

Yeah I saw 2 other girls there, first time ever met anyone else !

Yeah I couldnt take the sedation as i had to drive home. It was even more unpleasant than the first time. I must have bad luck with doctors lately but the guy doing it wasnt very nice. He rushed it aswell - think he wanted to go for dinner ! Even the nurses commented on how fast it was. I didnt realise you got weighed again either. I had put on weight and got severly told off !!

Hope your surgery date comes quickly hun!!
Fingers crossed for you

xx

Back