• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going on Holiday ......

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Everyone
Tomorrow i'm off to the Isle of Lewis to visit my elderly mum. It's such a beautiful, peaceful and scenic island with the most stunning beaches. All i need is the Scottish weather to be kind so i can sample some of them. Looking forward to the peace and quiet work has been so stressful and with only 4 weeks to go till bypass my stress levels don't need anymore help ha ha. So for everyone who has just had surgery i wish you all a speedy recovery for those of you who are due sugery while i am away i wish you all the best for your ops.Will struggle to catch up when i come back but i'll do my best ha ha. I'm taking my daughter and my neice to see JLS shortly so i'll try and check back later tonight if i get a chance. Big hugs for everyone see you all soon xx

have a good time allie xxx

cya soon allie xxx ENJOY ! x

Hi Thinkbethin
Just a quick post before i run out the door to Lewis. JLS were really good made an old granny happy when Marvin took off his top to reveal an amazing body well we can but dream ha ha! Have to say Ruth Lorenza was fantastic too and Diana Vickers given she's only 17 was also very good. Would highly recommend a JLS concert. Take Care everyone xx

Back