• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOODBYE E1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDiamond

I have decided to not use my minimins account no more as i told (by admins/moderator) i have been reported as a racists and thats really offended me !!!! Because i am not a racists

i am truly sorry if i offended anyone that was not my intention

goodbye e1 - me julie xx

julie when did this happen and on what thread m8, has someone taken a comment the wrong way ?

:confused: im confused as your a good mate of mine and certainly not a racist

Huh...bit confussed here, whats happened Julie? Don't disappear I'm sure this can be sorted out whatever has happened Xx

OMG!!! how did it happen? u r so helpful here and nice. I think there must be a misunderstanding. You are not racist at all. i protest....

woooooaaahhhhhhhhh... hang on a minute??

how on earth can somebody call you racist??
I've never know any of your replies to be anything like it..

surely it can be sorted out without us havign to lose someone who we all know, trust and like loads :confused:

:-( if you do decide to leave hunni.. it will be a sad day..

<< fingers crossseded, legs crosseded, everything crosseded that it can be sorted..

Whoever is behind this terrible accusation about Blue Diamond needs to sort this out asap.

She is one of the most supportive, caring and as far as i can see non racist person. Her glitter pictures are welcomed by all (well obviously someone didn't like one of them and i have a good idea which one they may have complained about)

Isn't there enough fighting, turmoil and confilct going on in this world!!!!! It's about time people stopped being so small minded and treat each other like human beings!!!

I'm sorry but this has angered me and i don't think i am the only one to feel this way.

I hope i have not offended anyone with this post - but admin minis you need to get Blue Diamond BACK

THANK YOU (sending Blue hugs with fairy dust so she knows she is one of us)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back