• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Grey stools TMI

rainbow27

Hello
sorry if this is TMI but the past two days ive had a fever and stomach ache and i have been passing grey stools :( i have googled this and it has me down for liver failure! EEK i do have the doctors tmrw to see about something different but i shall be asking about this first! i had an ultra sound of my gallbladder, pancreas kidneys etc a few months ago i also had my bloods done recently and high B12 was all that showed up! im pretty sure this is a bug which is 'going about' im just wondering if any of you guys have suffered this and what was your outcome??
thanks x

It can also be an indicator of poor bile output from your gall bladder. I'd take a stool sample with you to the GP tomorrow. You should definitely tell him about it. Hope this helps :)

thanks. yeah i wasnt that worried about my gallbladder due to it being scanned recently but ill see what she says and let you know x

Wait till you are on calcium and doing white ones,then beige!

NICE...i am taking the calci chews and the past week i thought i needed to take the fast tabs again so started on them for a few days but ive stopped them.. ive picked up a bug for sure but will see what tmrw brings
x

Hello been to the docs and to be honest its all settling down anyway itself something i ate! ill keep an eye on my bowels :).. had all my blood results today as well and everything is hunky dorey x

Back