• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hair in throat!!!!

Raynebubble

Hi i think got a hair or something stuck in my throat, i could feel it there and and still can.... before op i would just swallow a small bit of bred and that would clear it.... but what an i do now... im 2 weeks post op.
Ive tried water and ive just had my dinner which was mince and potato and i tried swallowing the mince to wash it down... still not sure if it still there... any suggestions?

Ooh how annoying! I've had this once or twice before!!
I would suggest just keep drinking water to try and get rid of it or have something else to eat - mushy of course! Like a banana or something.
Good luck- I can almost feel it now! Lol xx

Ooh how annoying! I've had this once or twice before!!
I would suggest just keep drinking water to try and get rid of it or have something else to eat - mushy of course! Like a banana or something.
Good luck- I can almost feel it now! Lol xx

thanks hun, i think its gone now, im drinking tea that might help, and i still have my milk to have later..if that doesnt help, i will try someting else to eat lol xx

Could your throat of been scratched during surgery when they put the breathing tube down?

I will not comment or I will get shot again. Hope your ok now:)

Haha, you been naughty, i wouldnt shoot ya...for a start i dont have a gun!!
i think its gone, im gonna have a hot choccie in a bit that may clear it.... i think its gone then i feel something.... its not as annoying as it was earlier xx

Could your throat of been scratched during surgery when they put the breathing tube down?

that is possible, but im two weeks post op so would of felt something before.... it started after i had my yogurt, so it could be a tiny bit of fruit x

Back