• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Half the woman I was!!!

If I am half as successful as you I will be more than pleased - well done - sincerely said :)

A few more pics :)

The wedding pic was the 1 which made me say enough is enough, I didnt know it was being taken and I'd spent a lot of money on my dress and I thought I looked quite nice!! :cry:

Attachments

• 9 jan b.jpg
    9 jan b.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 62
  • wedding1.jpg
    wedding1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 58
Thanks for all the kind words it really is appreciated :)

Your transformation never eases to amaze me hunni a true butterfly finding her wings.....shout it loud and proud from the roof tops a true inspiration to all......keep on posting we love to see the before's and afters and the in-betweens :) am loving that top too x x x x x

Congratulations! You've done sooooo well. Looking fab x

You keep posting Debs . Like numerous persons have said before keep posting its what keeps me inspired . Loving the pics you have done fantastic! Xx

A few more pics :) The wedding pic was the 1 which made me say enough is enough, I didnt know it was being taken and I'd spent a lot of money on my dress and I thought I looked quite nice!! :cry:

Love that dress!...that colour looks good on you.
You really are half the woman..well done :)

So sorry butterfly I missed this last week but well done hun :) ... There is a thread for trouser shots somewhere on the site you should add it there too :) xxx

Thanks Frankie I will put it on there too :)

Today was the bi-annual bedroom decorating day, 2 years ago I couldn't get down to clean the skirting boards I couldn't get on the 2 step mini step ladder to do anything high up, all I did was make the drinks while my O/H did the rest, this time I did my full and fair share :)

Attachments

• walpaper1.jpg
    walpaper1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 24
Back