• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not looking good for me

Oh no Polly. I am so very sorry. Huge hugs xxxx

So sorry to hear this :(

Sorry to hear this xx

Ok so I have met with the Belgium doctor that done my last band and he said for sure it didn't need to come out so there should be no damage so he sent me for a few tests and a barium swallow he has the results now and tomorrow they fly to ireland again to meet me to see if I can have the mini bypass. So fingers crossed I can. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Ok so I have met with the Belgium doctor that done my last band and he said for sure it didn't need to come out so there should be no damage so he sent me for a few tests and a barium swallow he has the results now and tomorrow they fly to ireland again to meet me to see if I can have the mini bypass. So fingers crossed I can. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Good luck!

what a difficult time you've had, hopefully this will be the start of things going well for you! Best of luck xxx

Well I met with the dr and a decision will be made on Tuesday and I'll know late Tuesday evening or wed. God feel so sick just wish I knew.

Back