• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy surgerversity to me!

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
Well I finally made it. It's officially 1 year....and 5 days actually. I was aware of the date but have been too busy being treated to days out by my fiancé to have time to post :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big big big thank you to everyone out there who has supported me over the last year. From my random niggly little questions at the start to the more serious recent ones about my gallbladder (which I had removed yesterday) you've been wonderful!

Enjoy the day everyone & let's all keep up the fantastic support here x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone x really happy with my almost 10 stone off so far. Shame I ended up with gallstones from the speedy weight loss but I'm sure I'll be feeling a lot better in a few weeks time. At home now so nice and comfy :)

Congratulations Lisa you look wonderfully slim and happy ! Hope you're recovering well from the gallbladder op x

Good luck and hope the Gall bladder op soon settles down.
Lynne x

You were a beautiful girl a year ago and now.......well you are a gorgeous young lady. You should be very proud of what you have achieved, and your intended should know he is a very lucky man x

Congrats Lisa, you've done very well and look fabulous!
Wishing you a speedy recovery from your gallbladder op and perhaps see you soon.

xx

Thanks everyone! Feeling much better now after the gall bladder op :)

Congratulations Lisa on your 1st Surgiversary and it is good to hear you are feeling much better after your gall bladder op.

You look fantastic in your photo:happy096:

You can add your 1st Surgiversary badge if you go to User CP on top of the page on the Green Bar and click on Edit Your Details...all badges are down at the bottom and just click 1st Surgiversary and then click save.

Back