• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the last supper! :-)

rachaelh

well i've had a fantastic day of lasts with my wonderful hubby and gorgeous daughter there was a big fireworks display at the beach tonight so i've treated myself to candy floss, hot roast chestnuts and a donut (or 2!) i didn't want to go to go too over board but i wanted to get it out of my system the things from the old life that i'm waving a fond and yet long overdue farewell to, so i got home, made my sugar free jelly up ready for work tomorrow, have my milk and fruit at the ready and i'm ready to get started on the road to my new life, i know i don't strictly need to start until 10 days before op but i'm in the right head space to get started with the milk diet so off we go, so I'm sitting watching family guy with my last ever can of irn bru and a picnic bar and actually looking forward to tomorrow! lets see how I feel after a couple of days :):8855:

Good luck to you, I started mine yesterday, I'm hoping I'll feel less hungry tomorrow xx

Woohoooo glad you enjoyed your last day of the old you, agree its not worth going mad on the last supper, we will have a chinese meal and that will be it.

I went out with the in-laws, my brother and his wife and hubby, I was going to get hammered on wine, and eat 3 courses. In the end I had mussels for a starter, and ordered Fillet steak Rossini, (Fillet Steak on a crouton, slab of pate on top then covered in a red wine sauce)With saute potatoes and veg. I only ate 3 small pieces of potato, none of the pate or crouton, and only 2/3 of the steak. DOn't know what was wrong as I never leave food. Still, less to lose now.
Good luck hun x

Back