• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

having a few probs

daftmoo

My tum is getting me really down.
It's so noisey and uncomfortable. Last night after pasta for the first time (4 months post op now) I was sick and my tum felt like it was kicking out at me ( like being pregnant and baby kicking really badly) I'm reacting more and more these days. Not able to eat chicken, pasta, potatoes, bread, smoked fish, salad and even water makes it go mad.
What can I do, crying at mo with the frustration of it all

oooooo im not sure sweets, but hoping your feeling better soon x

Oooh Im so sorry you are having problems, Im only just over 2 weeks out so I cant really help just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon XXX

I'm only just over two weeks post-op, but my tummy is like that pretty much all the time!!!! Whenever I drink or eat anything, it gets much worse afterwards, I feel quite bloated & gurgly until it works its way through, but it's not really uncomfortable & I haven't been sick. I would possibly have a chat with your dietician, see if she can shed any light on this for you, but it could be some of us are just going to be bigger gurglers than others xxxx

So sorry this is happening, poor you. Is it time to speak to your team? This doesn't sound right at all. Hugs and let us know how it goes. xxxx

I do get gurgling and wind sometimes, but not all the time.

I too would speak to your team about this, they are the experts.

Oh no Sue that sounds awful :(

After 4 months you'd expect things to be getter better not worse! I don't know what to suggest other than contact your bariatric team.

I hope some seasoned post-oppers have some advice for you but sending you a cyber hug hun.

Your tum does sound concerning to me. I would definitely speak to your team as a matter of urgency. Good luck daftmoo and keep me posted xxx

Thanks gals, bit better now think it was the pasta I had the other day, and bread another time, and good old chicken and I've stopped drinking water staright out of the fridge. I've had no probs the last 2 days apart from the noise it makes. Then I have been on a 2 day break with the other half and barely eaten, just had homemade potato wedges (a huge bowl gonna regret it any time now) but today I'd only had 2 milky coffees and 3 meatballs, and I'd done loads of walking and pushing his wheelchair up and down all them hills in Norwich

Back