• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help! Beenadmitted to hospitalnrefuse to listen to me!

I had my gallbladder out in 2009 after a load a tiny stones went through the ducts and tickled my pancreas causing pancreatitis.

Never got to see mine.

But I found that surgery a hell of a lot harder to recover from than having my sleeve!

I wish you a speedy recovery! xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks guys. Funny you should say that, I'm in a LOT more pain that I was with my by pass too. Shocking it is :(((

Do take it very easy, I went back to work after a month but still was in a lot of pain sitting at my desk. Don't be rushed back to work etc xx

Just read my discharge report and I had two liver abscesses cut out too and my insides were a really inflamed mess :(

image-3719418540.jpg

I've now had nine ops on my abdomen!! What a mess and prettily jaundiced still :(

Oh my, have you asked your surgeon about your surgery?! It sounds like stones moved to your liver maybe? I'm not an expert but my surgeon had a fear that I had stones in my liver but i didn't thank goodness.

Stay strong and focus on healing, you've been through quite a lot xxx

Oh my, have you asked your surgeon about your surgery?! It sounds like stones moved to your liver maybe? I'm not an expert but my surgeon had a fear that I had stones in my liver but i didn't thank goodness.

Stay strong and focus on healing, you've been through quite a lot xxx

Thanks. No stones in liver.when I collapsed six weeks ago I was full of serious infection. Been on drips n High antibiotics to get my levels down. My liver had terrible levels still. That's why, two abscesses which were causing the pain n levels to be so high. With them n huge gallstone I was in real pain. Now pain due to such trauma but it will heal. Just takes time. Xx

Back