• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help! feel like i am eating too much!

alberqueque

Hi all - i havent posted for ages but i know where to get support when i need it! i had my bypass feb 2009 - lost 6 stone and am chuffed to bits - struggling with the last stone - i often have very hungry days and seem to be able to eat more than i feel i should and although i am eating healthy and making good choices (most of the time!), i am concerned about the hunger and amounts - can anyone share/ offer advice please - thanks xxx

We have a daily thread to help us along each week and weigh in on a Saturday morning, (quite a few of us) and it helps us to work towards a goal, plus we can compare how much we are eating ... for pre oppers, or post oppers... also, myfitnesspal is excellent for working out individual food items nutritional and calorific qualities.

Here if we can help and feel free to list with me from in the morning... it's the best way for me to keep focused and I only weigh myself once a week.

Love and hugs xxx

Please somebody......... Tell me what RNY means.

Lynne xx

RNY = Roux-en-Y which is the name of the surgical method of the gastric bypass, after Dr. Roux who came up with it.

Hope that helps xx

Sorry to the original poster - if you post your meals in the daily meals thread, some older post-oppers may be able to help you with substituting some foods. Alternately, you could get some inspiration from their foods - it might be you're eating food that's not as filling therefore you're more hungry.

xx

We can only offer advise if you tell us honestly what a normal days food consists off... We will offer support and advise and be sure to know some of us know exactly where you are coming from xx

Back