• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help on what i need

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi all

Would it be ok to take a small suitcase to the hospital or a holdall bag, just the suitcase easier as on wheels. Also this what im taking

Pj's
Dressing gown
Slippers
clothes to come home
toiletries
tablets
cpap machine
magazines
phone
charger
Small bottle water
Gripe water
Baby wipes

Any other things would be great. :copon:

Getting close now, honey .. very excited for you :) I took some NAS squash too as hospital water tastes funny & your bottle won't last long. I also took a trolley case packed to the brim nearly giving my husband a hernia lifting it into & out of the car, lol. I also took moisturiser as I am prone to dry hands & face, mouth spray too for in the HDU. Try to get as much rest as possible over the weekend & drink for England on Sunday to avoid dehydration. Thinking of you, babe xxx :)

Thanks hun, where do I get the mouth spay I asked in boots and never had it, not long, 4 more sleeps xx

Thanks hun, where do I get the mouth spay I asked in boots and never had it, not long, 4 more sleeps xx

Oooh that's odd, I got mine from Boots. Its called Retardex but to be fair if you have a small water bottle, with a spray you could just fill it with water & add a tiny amount of mouthwash. I didn't use mine much but I am glad I took it. xx :):)

I got mouth spray in Asda Becky. I also took lip balm for dry lips. Dont forget your pillow for the journey home it really does help. My hospital was about an hour away and the journey home was rough even with the pillow so couldnt imagine what it would have been like without. x

Hi Bexs, I took a pillow in with me and was I glad! I used it whilst I was in hospital and definitely for the ride home. I also took a face flannel as I wasnt up for a shower but had a good wash down! That was heaven!!!!

Thanks all, so will be ok with my mini suit case !

ear plugs ;)

you will only need the clothes you came in with as you will one of the first in for your op that'll save on a bit of space for your other bits

I packed a small case n barely touched anything...didn't need/want makeup, extra clothes, extra pj's, magazines, iPod.....but I was only in 1 night x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi bex ,sorry i never replied to your messages,something wrong with mine ,wont let me send,but just wanted to wish you luck,and to say i never used anything much , just clean nightys ,as i had a catheter so no jim jams,,,lots of wet wipes,i also took some protein drink for the early days ,as my hospital ,only supplied water,,the op for me was amazing,no probs or pain,,was up same night ,but please if you have any pains or dont feel right ,tell your doctor , i didnt shout loud enough , hence my bad infection after in port hole,,im so excited for you ,,its really life changing and worth all the waiting ,,best of luck love xxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking of you x,,,

Dawn its great to hear off you hun, am glad your home and on the mend, am excited and worried in one just be glad when its monday now xx

Hi chick, didnt use half the stuff i took as I slept most of the time. Didnt read my book but loved having my ipod with music on. Didnt use my makeup and didnt have a sore throat so everyone different! Will be thinking about you on Monday xx

Good luck bex x

Back