• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

this time tomorrow!

ladiedevilish

This time tomorrow i should be in surgery! omg!!

I am so excited and so nervous, just dont know what to do with myself today.

I have packed my bag aka small suitcase and just want to run it past you to see if i am missing anything -
Dressing gown
2x nighties
1x pj bottoms
slippers
towel
wash bag
book
magazines
phone charger
nas squash

am i missing anything?

This time tomorrow i should be in surgery! omg!!

I am so excited and so nervous, just dont know what to do with myself today.

I have packed my bag aka small suitcase and just want to run it past you to see if i am missing anything -
Dressing gown
2x nighties
1x pj bottoms
slippers
towel
wash bag
book
magazines
phone charger
nas squash

am i missing anything?

Yeah well done you, I packed a large bag as I wouldnt see my wife for two days due to her work commitment, and I will be honest, all I used was one t shirt and a pair of shorts to sleep in. And the dressing gown to walk to theatre.

Nas is essential and also the phone charger, are you in contact with anyone on here, so we can keep everyone updated with your progress is you cant get online to do it yourself. If not, I can give you my mobile, so you can text me and I will keep everyone informed.

The only other things I can think of is loose change, for the newspaper trolley that comes round in the morning, babywipes? just to fresh you up if needed. And I have heard ladies say about a sports bra so it dont rub on your incisions on your depart.

Best of luck, I know you will do just fine and you are in great hands at L&D. If you get Samantha as your nurse in HDU, please say hi from me, she looked after me and is a star, so is Susan the sister on ward 22, where you might go after your op.

Hey - your list looks fine and Ibet you are extrememly excited - good luck - my only addition to your list (if you haven't already packed it in your wash bag) is mouth spray - your throat will be extremely dry before and after surgery so a squirt or two of mouth spray is essential xx

Good luck tomorrow xx

Good luck hun XX

thanks i completely forgot mouth spray, forgive me if im stupid is it like breath freshener?

Been like i have ants in my pants today and unable to sit still. lol. Have polished my lounge within an inch of its life and rearranged my wardrobe, now what can i do? lol

Thanks PG i will say hi if i remember and will be updating on here on my blackberry.

may go for a nap soon to kil some time!

Hope it goes well x you will be home before you know it x

Good Luck, I am having my op on Monday and Ive got some ideas from this, thanks x

Back