• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP!!!

Haylz6

I woke up yesterday morning my eyes 3 times the normal size bright red and all broken sick around them. Iv been to the walk who were lovely and given me cream and anti bs but have advised to go to the eye hospital which is closed until Monday :(

Iv read that it could be a chemical unbalance in my thyroid due to bypass, what should I do do I ring the hospital group, advice needed please xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Sorry I cant help it sounds awful! I do hope you get it sorted soon xx

Can't offer any advice, honey, but do send you lots of healing hugs & wishing you get better soon xxx :grouphugg:

Thank u il try and upload a pic when am home n on pc as don't know how to do it on phone, it's not nice like xx

Ring your team but it could just be conjuctivitis,I have had cellulitis of the eye,preop though so check its not that as it can be very serious.

Thank you all, iv been checke at the walk in and it's not conjuctivitis but I just want it sorted as it's killing and I'm stuck at work xx

OMG Haylz- only just seen this. How are you-it's sounds very nasty indeed! Hope you're on the mend now xx

Hope u get it sorted soon Hun x

They are on the mend, the cream n anti bs are working great, they have decided it was just a skin infection so I'm gals it was nothing worse, although it's very pain ful

Thank u everyone zxxx

so glad you're on the mend Haylz :) xxx

Back