• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all :)

shaneeZ

Hi guys! Just signed up yesterday and thought I'd introduce myself to you all. I had the talk with my surgeon at St Georges Hospital in April, and the dietetic team on 28th May. It's been decided that I'll be having the Sleeve! Really excited and nervous at the same time. :)

I'm currently 19 years old, and studying full time at University so, yeah. :)

Hope I get to know some of you guys better!

xoxo

Welcome and good luck with your journey.

Hi hunni welcome to group x

shaneeZ said:
Hi guys! Just signed up yesterday and thought I'd introduce myself to you all. I had the talk with my surgeon at St Georges Hospital in April, and the dietetic team on 28th May. It's been decided that I'll be having the Sleeve! Really excited and nervous at the same time. :)

I'm currently 19 years old, and studying full time at University so, yeah. :)

Hope I get to know some of you guys better!

xoxo

Hellooooo... And welcome.. Good luck for your journey... Very brave so young.. You will have an amazing life ahead of you x

Thanks for the warm welcome! Can't wait to share my before and after photos. I have so many of myself at my current weight. Got a few months to go before there'll be any 'after' pics though! Sigh.

:)

Welcome and good luck:)

Good luck with your journey. We are here for you. I had a sleeve at end of February & have lost nearly 6 1/2 stones so far & 5 dress sizes. Go for it girl. What are you studying?

Thanks b/dancer and everyone else for the welcome. I'm currently in my first year at uni studying English Lit ;)

Wellcome Shaneez hope you have a smoothe journey, and all goes well, am so pleased you are getting this help now while you are still young it will male such a big difference to your life good for you. xx Wish i'd had the opportunity all those years ago.xx

Back