• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi everyone

dazali

:p
hi everyone long time since been on here as anyone been going to the meetings at hope i been in hospital a lot so not been able to come to any of the meetings how is everyone doing hope you are all ok :D
alison xx

Hi Ali, long time no hear! I missed the last support group in March because I was in America. We have one next week tho.

How are you feeling? Why have you been to hospital lately? Hope it is nothing serious. Have you been in touch with Wendy?

Big hugs to you hun & hope to see you soon.

Nic;););)

thanks everyone i had wendys phone number but i have texted her but no reply i think she might of changed her number i have been back in hospital due to all the sickness and i have had another op since i had the stent taken out what oldham hospital left in 4 yrs ago mr ammori did it he has been great with me i went to see him last week he was very pleased with my progress from all the set backs i have had hope i am on the right track now still sicky but not as bad as i was i keep trying to get on with my life its not that esy but i keep trying i will be coming to the meeting in few weeks hopefully so i will see you all there speak soon alison xx

Back