• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hoping for a better day

suebland

Ester day was the worst day ever for pain since my op on fri, every time I breathed in, moved ,laughed I had excruciating pain in my middle left tummy, I had to ring the helpline, they said it was the port and tube embedding, I really hope today is better?? I have decided to move more today as all I have done is lay on the settee, can't wait to get back to normal and not feel like crap!!!!!

Oh yes moving about is the best thing to do, little and often will help shift the wind. Dont forget to take your pain killers too. Hope today is a better day x

aww bless you sue, hope you feel better soon :) xxx

Hope you get some relief today hun (((((hugs))))) take care xxxxx

Know what you mean, Sue ... that is where I had my pain but it is relatively short lived at this level. This is not wind pain, it is purely the fact that you have been cut really deeply & muscles & nerves have been disturbed. Keep taking the pain killers & it will get better very soon, honey xxx :wave_cry:

Thank you everybody, actually woken up feeling a lot better today, dreading taking my dressings off I am a big wuss. Any tips of doing it?? And when ? X

Back