• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospital admission

Staruk1957

I am due to be admmitted to Princess Royal Hospital,
tomorrow 13th dec and op will be 15th dec!!!!
Feeling very nervous and don't know what to do with myself!!!!
I expect this is perfectly normal i have never had planned surgery before. Just trying not to show family how nervous I really am!!!!

Good luck hun, i was a right state before my op, but no need to worry was fine and best thing ever - good luck on your journey xx

Good luck and not to worry nerves are all normal as it's a big step, but one for the better. Look forward to hearing about your hospital stay when your feeling up to it :) x x x

Good luck hun ull be fine ;) look forward to reading how it all went x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Just to wish you good luck. I had Mr El Hassani as my surgeon and although I went private in the end I had a very positive experience whilst in the hospital.
Also I have had no post surgery complications and although my recovery took a few weeks it was more emotional than physical.

Wendy x

you will be out of the hospital when you read this, but good luck with your recovery and we look forward to hearing yourweightloss journey xx

Whishing you the best of luck with your op, I too am under El-Hasani but it looks like the middle of next year befor I get my op. Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery
Kim

Kizzy70 said:
Whishing you the best of luck with your op, I too am under El-Hasani but it looks like the middle of next year befor I get my op. Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery
Kim

Hi there, I've just noticed you are under mr el-hasani, is this privately though bmi or NHS?
Many thanks!
Bex x

Back