• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How does your plate look?

I have little restriction now and can pretty much eat anything. My dietician at my 15 week appointment said it was because the food I was eating was sloppy so things like veggie chilli con carne (vegetarian version) or salad with cottage cheese. I was following the correct ratio of carb, protein and veg but because it was sloppy it was not filling me up properly.. so in addition to the very good advice above I would add that you need to consider dry foods or bulky foods. The only thing now that seems to fill me up is boiled broccoli or wholemeal wraps filled with quorn and salad. I could eat buckets of soft foods...which equals loads of calories over the course of the day.

good luck x

Are you feeling your restriction now that you are eating denser foods?

Xx

hiya everyone.i will have to check this.i was looking at portion size.i bought a portion plate all secitioned off into portions.will come back to you when I have had a word wigthe my dietician next week.ok soohoo

Back