• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how long in hosp

debbiejane

just wondering if anyone has any idea how long i might be in ,i have my bypass on 1st july at st richards thanks x:D:D:D

A friend of mine went into L&D on Sunday, had the operation on Monday afternoon and was home on Wednesday.

Hi Debbie you know I have not had the experience of having op yet ( hopefully some time soon) but I think they usually say 3-4 days. Are you still excited?

hi i went in on the monday had op on the tuesday morning and home on friday morning,i think all hospitals are diffrent,i think 5 days is about the norm x x x good luck hope all goes well for you x x x sarah

Hi Debbie you know I have not had the experience of having op yet ( hopefully some time soon) but I think they usually say 3-4 days. Are you still excited?
yes im very excited still but nerves are beginning to kick in a little. hope you get good news soon x. thanks sarah cant remember what they told me back in feb x x :D:D

hi debbie i went in for bypass at st rich's on sat and came home on monday morn although this is not norm for some reason we all recovered really well so we were allowed to come home early.
they do not include op day so day one begins next day usually 3 nights 4 days.
love kate

Im due to have open surgery soon and have been told to go in on Tues, have the op on Weds and hopefully all being well, be discharged on Saturday :)

Walsall Manor - went in on Thurs, had op (open surgery) Friday home Sunday. Each hospital is different and it will depend on you and how you are after surgery. We are all different. x x

Last edited:
Back