• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many calories do you have?

It's not about calorific intake for healing post op! You need to take in plenty of fluids and protein in the best ways you can....

We were given 'fortimel' protein drinks from our provider, also milk is a good source of protein and helps with the healing. It comes in many ways apart from bog standard 'firm' meat, you just need to find out which way you will eat post op xx

Not having a w.s (yet!) doing Cambridge diet and have an operation on Tuesday :( bur don't want to come off plan. Having shakes ATM and unable to have protein really, so just wanted some advice.

Sorry if I have offended anyone x

Hello and welcome to the site.

Why would you have offended anyone lovey?

This is a brilliant site and i just want to wish you good luck on your journey. xxx

I may say something here thats others won't want to hear but they are the words of my Dietician who I saw yesterday FORGET DIETS, DONT COUNT CALORIES, we havce had ops to live our lives in a new way away from diets, our pouches know how much they need. We are eating a new way for life not for a quick fix to lose weight. Sorry if this offends people but these where her words and it kinda makes sense

i know where your coming from sue, i just eat when im hungry, and eat as sensibly as i can, but i do have the occasional treat, and i feel good, and am almost there now, just got to figure out how to maintain now, and stop losing, lol. xx

I can't have surgery, the doctor said if I can't lose it this way she will put me forward. I'm having an refashioning op on Tuesday and wondered how I will help healing if I'm not gettin many cals ect on Cambridge so I wanted to know how everyone on here helps healing? X

Back