• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HOw much can you drink in one go?

Perissa

Speaks for itself really - how much can you drink in one go?
By that I mean non-stop and without stopping for a burp
redface.gif

I can only drink 4 swallows and then I have to stop to burp. I can then take another 4 swallows before stopping for a burp again. After that I have to wait a few minutes before I can take another drink.

I used to enjoy downing almost a pint without stopping and now, post bypass, I can't even drink quarter of a pint in one go.

By the way this is sugar free squash not anything fizzy or alcohol!

i cant even do 4 swallows prob 2 and thats small ones but I am only 2 and a bit weeks post op xx

I can glug down about a quarter of a pint of water and then have to come up for air...:D

im about 2 tiny sips, but i am only a week post banding, does the burping ever stop??!

oh well i cant win any drinking comps again!!! (not that i ever took part in any!!)

I can take down probably 10-15 gulps if it is warm, maybe 8-10 gulps if it is cold. It also depends if I have gone an hour or more without drinking, I can get bit more in.

Nic;););)

Im like PG if its warm i can get more in but even then im not burping after it. But my stomachs dont half do some talking to each other.
lol

i can manage a standard mug of warm coffee fairly fast these days but then i have to give it a while to settle before having any more

now if its wine ect lol i can struggle with one glass

im about 2 tiny sips, but i am only a week post banding, does the burping ever stop??!

oh well i cant win any drinking comps again!!! (not that i ever took part in any!!)

I did and oddly enough it was one thing I was reminiscing and lamenting on last weekend! No more anchor leg on the beer boat race for me! :(;)

Back