• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am back!!!!

Debbie15

Hello....nice to read that everyone is doing so well.
It has been hard times, my brother was diagnosticed with a no hodking linfoma back in December since then .....things look better, he is getting on with the quimio, my weight has been on the bottom of my list of worries.
For the last 5 weeks seems that I am gained a bit of weight then losing it. Well I do not know what it could be. I am planning to go back to stage 1 to check if it help me. Take care to everyone

Sorry for your troubles Debbie, I hope your brother continues to do well with his chemo & soon beats his cancer.
Good lick with your self review & restart, but it is understandable that your focus hasn't been on your eating as much as perhaps it would have been. Good luck to you both.

Nic eto hear from you Debbie take care and hope your brother is ok, take it easy and back to the basics you'll get back on track xx

Thank you. Trying to get to below 15 stone, it seems so difficult.... Last time I weight 14 stone was back in 1994, almoat twenty years ago, amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Bless, you have had a difficult time. You know what the issues are so you know how to tackle them. Easier said than done I know, but you have been doing so well. Best wishes to you and your family xx

Back