• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I think I am the only one!

mum21baba

My eating habits are disgraceful and although we all have issues with our food, I feel that I am the only one whose eating is soooo bad.
On a bad day, I would probably skip breakfast, skip lunch and then by 15.00 be starving hungry and dizzy and then completely binge on fatty or sugary stuff. I will then continue snacking all evening, sometimes even skipping my evening meal. I eat rubbish all the time and I am really really struggling to break the habit. I know that having this surgery isn't going to cure this and that I have to have the will power to do it myself. Everybody else on here seems to eat large portions rather than the crappy food and I am worried that I am the only one in this situation :cry:

My eating habits are disgraceful and although we all have issues with our food, I feel that I am the only one whose eating is soooo bad.
On a bad day, I would probably skip breakfast, skip lunch and then by 15.00 be starving hungry and dizzy and then completely binge on fatty or sugary stuff. I will then continue snacking all evening, sometimes even skipping my evening meal. I eat rubbish all the time and I am really really struggling to break the habit. I know that having this surgery isn't going to cure this and that I have to have the will power to do it myself. Everybody else on here seems to eat large portions rather than the crappy food and I am worried that I am the only one in this situation :cry:
you're not alone honey, i eat crap all day, i graze xxx

mum21baba said:

Noooooo I am exactly exactly the same hun I drive myself mad! Im trying my hardest to get out of it and trying to have 3 meals a day but I can't flaming do I forget it I don't know what to do! I've managed for 2 days kind of but struggling so so much xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

I'm the same I'm a grazer. I pick at things all day but very rarely eat at night as I've stuffed myself all day

Awww thanks Caren, although I am not glad that you have the same problems, I am glad that I am not the only one. If that makes sense lol x

Its nice to know I am not the only one Toni and Nanny. I amaze myself with just how much rubbish I eat. Its always, crisps, cakes, biscuits, chocolate and sweets. What do you guys normally eat? x

mum21baba said:
Its nice to know I am not the only one Toni and Nanny. I amaze myself with just how much rubbish I eat. Its always, crisps, cakes, biscuits, chocolate and sweets. What do you guys normally eat? x

The same luv even if I make a lovely healthy dinner al top it up with junk Xx

crisps, cakes, biscuits, chocolate and sweets. hahahaha xxx

You lot crack me up ! yes i am not a saint ,i'm a sinner ! and what i dont understand is , where all these saints got their willpower from ? oh how i wish i was a good girl. If i had willpower i would not have put myself though the bypass. I just needed to bypass the fridge :(

happyhilary said:
You lot crack me up ! yes i am not a saint ,i'm a sinner ! and what i dont understand is , where all these saints got their willpower from ? oh how i wish i was a good girl. If i had willpower i would not have put myself though the bypass. I just needed to bypass the fridge :(

Haha yah bypassing the fridge would be the answer lol!

It's not so much will power but fear of dumping especially if you have the bypass x

Yatesy said:
It's not so much will power but fear of dumping especially if you have the bypass x

Yeah I'm scared of that too I'm having the bypass Xx

Didn't think I would but did on low fat custard(must of been the sugar there) & a mince pie at Xmas x

Yatesy said:
Didn't think I would but did on low fat custard(must of been the sugar there) & a mince pie at Xmas x

Oh nice! How long ago did you have your op? Xx

crisps, cakes, biscuits, chocolate and sweets. hahahaha xxx

I didnt eat any of that - not for the last 10 years or so, but still the weight crept on - my downfall was and probably is going to be really fresh bread (fresher the better) with lashings of butter - i just lurved it, and that is what i am finding hard now - no bread - i can leave all the above - never bothers me, but if i walk past the fresh bread in the supermarket i get the right hump these days !!

had a lamb samosa on monday - boy did i dump - dont think i even chewed it!!!! lesson learnt fast on that one.........

Doughie said:
I didnt eat any of that - not for the last 10 years or so, but still the weight crept on - my downfall was and probably is going to be really fresh bread (fresher the better) with lashings of butter - i just lurved it, and that is what i am finding hard now - no bread - i can leave all the above - never bothers me, but if i walk past the fresh bread in the supermarket i get the right hump these days !!

had a lamb samosa on monday - boy did i dump - dont think i even chewed it!!!! lesson learnt fast on that one.........

I've heard someone else who dumped from exactly the same thing at the support group a week ago are they really bad then? Xx

i wouldnt have breakfast or lunch either... but that is something you do get used to doing once you have had surgery xx

Back