• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Thought Exercise..........

Hi Kate

Well done on doing the 25 minutes, I dont get the feel good feeling just from the treadmill either. My nurse told me it was ok to go back to classes which stretched or pulled your tummy after 2 months. I love body pump too but my favourite is spinning - love it!

As for sexercise mentioned my Liz - chance would be a fine thing!

Maz

I love the gym now. I used to think that all the thin people looked down their nose at me too, but now, I think to myself, its better to be seen to be doing something about being overweight than hiding myself away. Its better than being seen walking down the road eating a bag of chips

Hi Kate

Well done on doing the 25 minutes, I dont get the feel good feeling just from the treadmill either. My nurse told me it was ok to go back to classes which stretched or pulled your tummy after 2 months. I love body pump too but my favourite is spinning - love it!

As for sexercise mentioned my Liz - chance would be a fine thing!

Maz

:eek: ........Spinning..... are you mad, my backside was sore for days i was walking like John Wayne :giggle: after doing a class and I swore i'd never be back lol

As for the sexercise....well......my mojo is on its way back so im sure Phil would be up for that a few times a week :bananalove:

Back