• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I want to join the club please

lilianna1956

Hi everyone
I found this site quite by accident and have been following some of your threads with great interest and finally plucked up courage to join you , I have an appointment with my consultant on Wednesday 5 th June 13 I'm looking to have the orbera weight loss balloon . I've not seen many of you that have had this procedure ? I will be interested to hear from anyone who has had this done . I'm happy to tell you how I get on and what is to become of me after Wednesday . If I go ahead this will be done in the uk and the cost is £ 4700 . I think that this is all I can tell you all for now but thanks for taking time to read this

Hi and welcome.

Good luck at your appointment x

Hiya, welcome to the forum and good luck with your journey x

Hi I also just found this site recently. I met with my consultant last week, and have decided to go ahead with a bypass. He would like me to lose between 1 and 2 stones first to get my BMI under 50. A little disappointed to wait, but its in my best interest.
This forum has so much knowledge and advice, which I'm slowly reading my way through. So a big hi from me in the NE of Scotland. :)

Hi everyone
I found this site quite by accident and have been following some of your threads with great interest and finally plucked up courage to join you , I have an appointment with my consultant on Wednesday 5 th June 13 I'm looking to have the orbera weight loss balloon . I've not seen many of you that have had this procedure ? I will be interested to hear from anyone who has had this done . I'm happy to tell you how I get on and what is to become of me after Wednesday . If I go ahead this will be done in the uk and the cost is £ 4700 . I think that this is all I can tell you all for now but thanks for taking time to read this

My appointment is on Friday, I too had to fund my own..... I went to the docs many times I plucked up the courage to ask about surgery, he didn't make me feel good about it and went on to put on more weight.... I am not overly big but my health is suffering and know I will just get bigger and bigger.....I am opting for a band...... See you on the losers bench, good luck with your consultation x

Hello to each and every one of you , we are the new wave of people wanting to join the losers bench I'm in Norfolk . I seem to be eating for the whole of the uk before my appointment you would think it would have the opposite effect ? I will update after my appointment on Wednesday and let you know of results please keep in touch all the newbies please nice to keep in touch thanks

Back