• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm A Bad Bad Girl...

Mrs Quiggle

:break_diet:I was so hungry last night that at about 12am when everyone was tucked in bed I cracked and ate:-

1 pack of prawn crackers (the ones from Asda for takeaway. :copon:

1 bag of mini cheddars. :doh:

4 slices of full fat cheddar cheese (approx. 75g) :argh:

A large dollop of avacado dip. :angeldevil:

1 hand full of cherry tomato's. :tomato:

:sign0007: I know it was very naughty but I was so fed cold, can't afford to have the heating on this winter and just felt like I needed something solid inside me. (behave) :winter_brr:

I am consoling myself that I still have 10 days of pre-op diet left till my op. I have been very good and promise not to have another relapse. I'm just so terrified that the surgeon will take one look inside and close me up again. :eek:

Kate x

Come on kate im sure one relapse isnt gonna change much but your 10 days away now you gotta look back at how long youve waited for this to come i know you got messed about last time but dont go backwards now your just too close to surgery.

You know you can do it Kate x try going to bed earlier or brushing your teeth :) i've been saving my banana for about 10pm so know i've got something to eat at supper time then to bed and wake up another day nearer and happy i haven't spoiled it :)

hey Kate, it was a bit naughty, but who could blame you after everything you've been through. You still have 10 days which is plenty to shrink your liver, some people have less than that, just hope you enjoyed it :) dont beat yourself up mate :) xxx

Sorry am giggling as u never had one sin you had a whole feast lol, bless you! I had 9 days on pre op and stuck to it, as long u stick to it now hun you be okay!

Did u enjoy your feast lol xxx

You naughty girl Kate, we all like naughty girls or isnt that what you meant. lol

No on a serious note, dont beat yourself up, you cant change the past, but you dont want to get so far and then be told they couldnt do the op. We still turn to food as out comfort even post op, but you tend to choose better and not as much hehe

Don't beat yourself up, as binges go it was not that bad!! I have 3 days to go and could eat my 2 cats and the dog!! I had 2 cream crackers with lemon curd on at the weekend and felt like a naughty kid!! Try a cup of bovril if you're cold. It only has 13 cals in it. xxx

Lol Kate, hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell off the wagon :eek: I only had 6 days on the milk diet & was fine, so will you be. Gosh I bet you felt dreadful when that last cherry tom slid down your throat, bahaha ... Next time you want something solid inside you, wake your husband up ... very good for the diet, lol xxx

Don't worry, get back on track and you will get there! x

Lol Kate, hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell off the wagon :eek: I only had 6 days on the milk diet & was fine, so will you be. Gosh I bet you felt dreadful when that last cherry tom slid down your throat, bahaha ... Next time you want something solid inside you, wake your husband up ... very good for the diet, lol xxx
and people say I'M bad hahahahaha i got it from her, see? :D

Awwwwwwww Kate. Never mind, can't change the past so just think about your future.

I hope you feel better after your confession - but now you have everyone watching - so behave!

Ya talkin to me ??? :) How did you go yesterday??? xxx

Yes of course I am, lol. It could only be you or Caren!! :D

Thanks for asking.
Yesterday went great, ECG all good so it's all go now for Saturday. I met the surgeon today, he seems very nice if a little easily embarrassed, lol.
Apparently there are 3 of us booked in for Saturday, 2 bands and me. He says he will do the bands first as they are day patients, then me. He plans to be out of theatre by 2pm. One of the girls is from our group sessions and lives nearby so Hubby is picking here up at 7am and taking her too. She didn't have a lift sorted out!
3 more sleeps then my fat Ar#e will be on that bench!

:break_diet:I was so hungry last night that at about 12am when everyone was tucked in bed I cracked and ate:-

1 pack of prawn crackers (the ones from Asda for takeaway. :copon:

1 bag of mini cheddars. :doh:

4 slices of full fat cheddar cheese (approx. 75g) :argh:

A large dollop of avacado dip. :angeldevil:

1 hand full of cherry tomato's. :tomato:

:sign0007: I know it was very naughty but I was so fed cold, can't afford to have the heating on this winter and just felt like I needed something solid inside me. (behave) :winter_brr:

I am consoling myself that I still have 10 days of pre-op diet left till my op. I have been very good and promise not to have another relapse. I'm just so terrified that the surgeon will take one look inside and close me up again. :eek:

Kate x

You crack me up Kate :8855:

Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow hun....No-one will no any different ( Unless your surgeon is in here !)

Good luck Kate

Andy xx

Yes of course I am, lol. It could only be you or Caren!! :D

Thanks for asking.
Yesterday went great, ECG all good so it's all go now for Saturday. I met the surgeon today, he seems very nice if a little easily embarrassed, lol.
Apparently there are 3 of us booked in for Saturday, 2 bands and me. He says he will do the bands first as they are day patients, then me. He plans to be out of theatre by 2pm. One of the girls is from our group sessions and lives nearby so Hubby is picking here up at 7am and taking her too. She didn't have a lift sorted out!
3 more sleeps then my fat Ar#e will be on that bench!

Gawd Marie, what could you have said that would embarrass a surgeon :eek::eek: hope you didn't ask him to do a nip & tuck down below while he had you on the table, lol. So glad all is well & hope you don't do a Kate :D
Aw bless the girl who didn't have a lift :sigh: some people do have to go it alone :( xxx

im having one of those night lol, this is my 9th day out of 14 and the first night i have felt hungry, and so i am having some slices of carrot =D

and dont worry hun, just get back on track and im sure it will be fine :p

Back