• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm A Bad Bad Girl...

I guess as far as falling off the wagon goes, at least you did it before the last stretch of the journey. Must be near fatal to do it in the final few days. You have over a week :D

This is your second time at it too. Can't be easy at all!

Cud have been worse you cud hav had the Chinese to go with the crackers. I used to try and keep busy till about 8:30 then have a bath then hav my tea. Only ten more days. You can do this.

Thanks everyone. I've been good since. Though now they've moved my date again just hope everything will be ok. It's a poor show here really cause I don't buy biscuits or sweets and cakes etc. (I am the only Mother in England who doesn't buy biscuits and crisps don't you know) and the stuff I ate was lucky to be in the cupboard lol.

Kate x

Mrs Quiggle said:
Thanks everyone. I've been good since. Though now they've moved my date again just hope everything will be ok. It's a poor show here really cause I don't buy biscuits or sweets and cakes etc. (I am the only Mother in England who doesn't buy biscuits and crisps don't you know) and the stuff I ate was lucky to be in the cupboard lol.

Kate x

Moved your date again?

Twinkle Twinkle - that made me roll about laughing my hubby wondered what on earth was going on, we r not getting enough calories to keep us going as it is without burning them off over exurting ourselves, ha ha,

As for your little relapse Kate - at SRH they advise the milk diet for 10 days pre op - you have 10 days to do it x

Mwhaaahaaaaaa, you all make me chuckle, come on hun sadle up and back on.. Dont let anything stop you now xxxx

Back