• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im sooooooooooo hungry today

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
Hi
I have been trying to cut done on cals for a week now and have been having 1200-1500 per in prep for pre op diet 1st june and band 12th june. Anyway been doing well until today. From moment I woke all I want to do is eat and ifeel hungry all day.got to 1200 cals and have just had fried egg on toast and still want more. Why oh why. in one day will undo a weeks work. Sorry moaning i know but had to share. at least while doing this im not eating. lol

Well, the next hour is a new hour and can be the start of the next 24, so put it behind you - there is nought you can do about it anyway. We've all been there - the feeling of frustration and failure etc. Good luck x

hi tinky, if this is just in prep for pre op then ok, maybe you can learn from it. Work out low cal foods that make you feel fuller. try having some milk and yoghurt as well. Are you drinking plenty?? as this is often mistaken for hunger. Plenty of fluids will help fill you up.

Well, the next hour is a new hour and can be the start of the next 24, so put it behind you - there is nought you can do about it anyway. We've all been there - the feeling of frustration and failure etc. Good luck x

Sorry to bother you Jenny, wat is the milk diet??? I am just being nosey Mandy

Hi Mandy, the milk diet is a cruel diet to reduce liver size pre-op. For me it consisted of 2 pints of milk per day and 2 mullerlight yoghurts. It was bloody awful and the highlight of the day was a chewable vitamin. I did it for 8 days. It did however serve the purpose of ensuring that I no longer feared the op. I just wanted the milk diet to stop! Also because it was so strict I had to stick to it as there was absolutely no room for magical "this won't count" thinking. There was NO WAY I would cheat with it because I had to pay for my op and I wasn't wasting £5,500! It was horrible.

thanks, and wow just seen your loss. Thats fab!!

hi tinky, if this is just in prep for pre op then ok, maybe you can learn from it. Work out low cal foods that make you feel fuller. try having some milk and yoghurt as well. Are you drinking plenty?? as this is often mistaken for hunger. Plenty of fluids will help fill you up.
Thanks. Will try drinking more and have yogs aswell. I thought I would try cutting down b4 pre op so maybe it would be such a major shock. Good luck with your op. 3rd time lucky eh!

good luck Tinky with the pre op diet...I start mine properly tomorrow and have decided to do the milk and yoghurt option because I know that if I try calorie counting, I'll mess up and can't face slimfast after doing Cambridge diet (gag at the thought of shakes :9529:)
like Jenni, I'm paying for mine too (£6950) so must give it my all or it'll be a mega waste of money :eek: ...sounds a harsh one though :sigh:

Yvonne x

Back