• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is it too early..

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
for me to have a magnum ice lolly? :wave_cry:

Im nearly 3 weeks post op, and i really need a pick me up.

Pls dont shout at me!!!

lol i doubt anyone will say yeah its fine!!!

Hey Fed Up.. I had a "skinny cow" one today and was fine (bought them at tescos). Hope you had great day in sun and are on the up now. yoyo

are they low fat ones them skinny cow ones?

Yep - - Here you go for the full nutrional data ... (it was tastier than it looks from this)

Serving Size: 1 BarCalories100Calories from Fat10Total Fat1gTotal Fat Percentage2%Saturated Fat0.5gSaturated Fat Percentage3%Cholesterol 3mgCholesterol Percentage1%Sodium45mgSodium Percentage2%Total Carbohydrates22gTotal Carbohydrates Percentage7%Sugars13gSugar Alcohols0gProtein4gCalcium10%Dietary Fiber4gVitamin A2%Vitamin C0%Iron4%Trans Fat0mg Ingredients:skim milk, sugar, corn syrup, water, polydextrose, cocoa processed with alkali, cream, stabilizer [microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, calcium sulfate, polysorbate 80, carrageenan] Gluten-Free, Kosher, Low Fat, Nut Allergen-Free 98% Fat Free. 100 Calories.

magnum will almost certainly make you dump. if you really need ice cream go for skinny cow but try to just have half until you know your tolerance.

i would take the advice of the experts - if it were me personally i wouldn't be going near a magnum or anything else that i know would make me ill (it's s*d's law) No stay on easy street and play it safe that's my advice and i know it's sensible ..... Sorry x

ok, ive not had one...i can dream!!
Will have to wait to get some skinny cow ones.

Thanks anyway ! x

i had some HD and felt sick on just a few spoonfuls, stopped eating and was ok, most ice cream is loaded with sugar or fat so if you must have some go for the lowest sugar/fat content you can

my mum buys the diabetic ice cream from asda it comes in litre tubs but i dont know the nutritional values of it, it maybe worth checking out.

thanks girls, Liz, ill have a look for that, thanks.

thanks girls, Liz, ill have a look for that, thanks.

its in a cream tub they only do vanilla flavour, and it just says diabetic ice cream on the front check out the nutrition bit on the back of the box as i dont know the fat content.

Back