• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is this an NHS record?

Fatnnotsohappy

GP Referral July 30th
Seminar August 22nd
1st appointment September 4th
2nd appointment and pre-op October 2nd
Surgery November 13th

Probably not a record but I can't moan about waiting, great service up till now.

How were others wait times?

Through North Tees Hospital in the North East only started in October last year so am very lucky.

after a year going to heartlands hospital b.ham attending sleep clinic losing 2st weight

then they applied for the funding
THEN AFTER ALL THAT WAS
REFUSED

what a waste of money and time
no peed off person

after a year going to heartlands hospital b.ham attending sleep clinic losing 2st weight

then they applied for the funding
THEN AFTER ALL THAT WAS
REFUSED

what a waste of money and time
no peed off person

Sorry to hear that seems very unfair, keep trying.

Gp referral Nov 2009, Weight management Jan-Aug 2010, group sessions Feb 2011, saw surgeon Sept 2011, Op Nov 2011. 2 years, Worth every day of that wait,

Gp referral Nov 2009, Weight management Jan-Aug 2010, group sessions Feb 2011, saw surgeon Sept 2011, Op Nov 2011. 2 years, Worth every day of that wait,

Well done Marie I can see it was worth the wait by your stats, great loss, congrats.

wow thats fab im at sunderland n its been 13mths n still not there x

GP Referral July 30th
Seminar August 22nd
1st appointment September 4th
2nd appointment and pre-op October 2nd
Surgery November 13th

Probably not a record but I can't moan about waiting, great service up till now.

How were others wait times?

Thats excellent Toby so pleased for ya, was guna try n meet up in November as well will see what we can do, take care and keep on the straight n narrow just waitn for Caroline to get hers now, brill news that have been wondering how things were going for ya both x;)

Hi Jane some have transferred to North Tees from Sunderland.

You have done brilliantly good luck for next week hope you get a date.

Thats excellent Toby so pleased for ya, was guna try n meet up in November as well will see what we can do, take care and keep on the straight n narrow just waitn for Caroline to get hers now, brill news that have been wondering how things were going for ya both x;)

Thanks Christine

Hi Toby sent you nutha PM with 3rd November if thats any good to you, have just sent a message to one of our Darlington friends to see where we will meet hopefully xx

Wow, super quick, I went private and it still took about the same time lol. Not long now at all, these weeks are going to fly by :) x

I went NHS my first appointment was around the 20th of December 2011, I went through the process and was offered an op date of May 2012, I had to turn it down as I was on a pre booked holiday, had op on 26th of June, so it would have been under the 6 months if I had taken the first op date!!
Yours is quicker than that!!!

Well done! I also couldn't believe it- gp referred me in April this year and my op is 12 November and my bmi is "only" 40 so expected to wait longer. I'm at the uch in London. Very excited!!!

Wow Toby that's quick..... Do all ur appointments go smoothly I'm there next wed x

Good luck Dawn, hope it goes well, let me know.

okay, so who did you bribe and how much???? .... only joking!

27 months and counting and no date yet for me from Sunderland. Will give them til xmas then seriously considering switching to North Tees - its only round the corner from me in Roseworth.

Oh, Novamay im also at Sunderland, i was hoping it was a 6 month wait at Sunderland from the endoscopy, which i had May 30th 2012, seen gp March 2011, then seminar May 2011, was hoping to be done n dusted b4 xmas, no chance im thinking now x

Back