• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is this an NHS record?

I had letter from pct why been refused
1] no dietibtic
it can take ages to appeal so with help of my lovely family
havin it done private
14th oct

xxxx

Well done! I also couldn't believe it- gp referred me in April this year and my op is 12 November and my bmi is "only" 40 so expected to wait longer. I'm at the uch in London. Very excited!!!

Good luck hope it all goes well

okay, so who did you bribe and how much???? .... only joking!

27 months and counting and no date yet for me from Sunderland. Will give them til xmas then seriously considering switching to North Tees - its only round the corner from me in Roseworth.

There are a few switching, don't know how you keep motivated waiting that long.
Hope you are sorted soon.

I had letter from pct why been refused
1] no dietibtic
it can take ages to appeal so with help of my lovely family
havin it done private
14th oct

xxxx

Great news, best wishes.

wow that is quick nhs bristol south meads ive been told to expec 12-18mths before op lol

Referred by arthritis consultant to GP in may 2010 had to try & lose weight with them until December when funding finally applied for (delay caused as they had no records of supporting me in my efforts as despite mr smiths help they has discontinued diet pills & sent me away 2yrs earlier), approval of funding received in jan 11, 1st appointment in march 11, op date July 11 now 15mths post op 8st lighter & much much healthier.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

There are a few switching, don't know how you keep motivated waiting that long.
Hope you are sorted soon.

thing is, with my luck, I'll move from Sunderland and join the queue at North Tees and it'll be out the door! Same always happens in post offices and supermarket queues that I'm in... whichever one I'm in is the slowest - just feel awful for the people behind me really! ;)

I'm with Sunderland & am now 2 years since referral 21 months since seminar I have a balloon currently and hope to have bypass/sleeve feb /march next year long time but will be worth it

I do think that it is a record though getting in that quick

Good Luck

I'm with Sunderland & am now 2 years since referral 21 months since seminar I have a balloon currently and hope to have bypass/sleeve feb /march next year long time but will be worth it

I do think that it is a record though getting in that quick

Good Luck

Thanks Goofy, good luck.

thing is, with my luck, I'll move from Sunderland and join the queue at North Tees and it'll be out the door! Same always happens in post offices and supermarket queues that I'm in... whichever one I'm in is the slowest - just feel awful for the people behind me really! ;)

Yeah know exactly what you mean.

Great news.

Referred by arthritis consultant to GP in may 2010 had to try & lose weight with them until December when funding finally applied for (delay caused as they had no records of supporting me in my efforts as despite mr smiths help they has discontinued diet pills & sent me away 2yrs earlier), approval of funding received in jan 11, 1st appointment in march 11, op date July 11 now 15mths post op 8st lighter & much much healthier.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well it was worth persevering with great weight loss, well done.

Hi Toby not long now :))) hope ur ok? U still going to see ur daughter the weekend? Take care x

Hi Dawn all going well thanks, off to London Sat & Sun then 1 day left on diet, nearly there.
Hope all ok with you, next meet Saturday 1st December in Darlo again let me know if you can make it. Take care Toby

Hi I was referred to Sunderland and then James Cook and North Tees started the surgery. I went to my seminar June 11, gastroscopy Aug 12 and surgery Feb / March 13. I have tried to switch but cant... and I work at North Tees!!!!

Ad my app with dr rao and the dietitian today all good over moon with my weight loss and I av only ad 2 tabs in 5 weeks .... Av to go back in 6 weeks and if I avnt smoked then ill b getting a bypass:)

Ad my app with dr rao and the dietitian today all good over moon with my weight loss and I av only ad 2 tabs in 5 weeks .... Av to go back in 6 weeks and if I avnt smoked then ill b getting a bypass:)

Sorry big d thought you meant op today not app. keep up the good work and look forward to metting ya. xx:rolleyes:

Av u tried to send me an inbox as I cudnt get it I got an email telling me that my Inbox was full so I've deleted sum x

Back