• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is this an NHS record?

I'm in east Kent, saw my doctor June 2010 to ask to be referred.
Sent to dietician again as not been in 12 months prior to this, did everything pct asked me to do, my case went to panel in Feb 2011 funding refused/ held until I'd done weight management. Then all funding was pulled for the area!
Funding reinstated in Nov 2011 so doc put me on list for weight management, this started Jan 2012 ended March then funding released April.
Applied to St. Richards straight away, sent back questionnaire forms 1st week June got appointment 26th sept then bypass done on 27th Nov.
best thing I've done, and well worth the 2.5 year wait jumping through all the hoops they put up :)

I'm in east Kent, saw my doctor June 2010 to ask to be referred.
Sent to dietician again as not been in 12 months prior to this, did everything pct asked me to do, my case went to panel in Feb 2011 funding refused/ held until I'd done weight management. Then all funding was pulled for the area!
Funding reinstated in Nov 2011 so doc put me on list for weight management, this started Jan 2012 ended March then funding released April.
Applied to St. Richards straight away, sent back questionnaire forms 1st week June got appointment 26th sept then bypass done on 27th Nov.
best thing I've done, and well worth the 2.5 year wait jumping through all the hoops they put up :)

Well done great perseverance hope all goes weell for you.

Back