• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

it's been a while, but....BIG NEWS

debbieb

it's been a while, but BIG NEWS !!!!....i,ve got a date for surgery..29th december at royal derby hospital, two years of waiting is nearly over, just 10 days to go !...this is it..(it's amazing what people will do to get out of doing night shifts at new year !lol):bliss::talk017:

Well done. So happy for you. Its great when thongs start to move after such a long wait.

Good luck with everything. You'll soon be on the losers bench. Woo Hoo!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations debbie :bliss:

It's such a great feeling isn't it :D I'm off to royal derby for my op on friday this week, got my pre-op today at 13:3o and im so looking forward to it!!

Have you started the pre-op diet? I only got told last week about my date so ive only been on the diet since thursday last week but ive lost 7lbs already!!

H xx

Well done. So happy for you. Its great when thongs start to move after such a long wait.

Good luck with everything. You'll soon be on the losers bench. Woo Hoo!
bit uncomfortable though lol

Congrats Debbie :) xxx

Congrats Hun ;)x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congratulations - a wonderful present for 2012

Congratlations !!!

(Hope the thongs don't cause to much discomfort :D)

Thats great news hun good luck on your journey what a great start to the new year xx

hi, yes i am on the pre op diet....struggling a bit but doing my best.x

You'll be fine :) I struggled the first two days and was ravenous but I seem to have got used to it now as I'm sure you will too :) Stick to fish if you like it cos you get to eat more of it which helps!!

H xx

Best wishes for your op, Debbie .... how exciting to be dreaming of the "new you" in the new year !!!

Hi debbib, the first few days on the pre-op are tough I didn't feel brilliant a bit light headed but as at the time we were finishing the GCSE & A level exams so I was rushing around ensuring those entitled to special considerations got their extra time, breaks or laptop scripts printed off as well as my normal duties so perhaps was overdoing it with only 2pints milk & 2yoghurts going in each day. But on the 4th day it all went the light headedness, the growling stomach joining my head in the right place where I was not hungry or wanting to eat. In the end I lost a stone on the pre-op & was complimented on liver having shrunk so well. Now 5 & a half months on I weigh 12st 7lbs just under 4st down from just prior to the pre-op diet. Over 6.5st down from my heaviest only another 3st to get to the mid point of the min/max weight range for my height. This gives me a stone either side incase excess skin stops me hitting that target or I don't get the maintainance diet right & continue losing before I need to worry about being to light for my height. But ladies it's wonderful this journey not as easy as some think when they imply it's the easy option but oh so worth every challenge to the new healthier you.

Yeah!!! Not long know. What an awesome Christmas pressie!!!

Good luck XXXX

great news congratulations it will be here befor you know it. xxx

Back