• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've heard from Topsy.

zetacatty

A loser at last!
I've just heard from Topsy - she said 'I'm okish - long story. Hopefully out 2moz' I don't know what has happened - but at least 'okish' is far better than 'not ok'. I told her how much fairy dust was flying her way from Minis so she should feel much better soon.

i hope every thing is ok and shes back with us soon xxxx

Ditto.
Hope she is okay. If she is still in on Thursday then I may be able to see her to see that she's fine, or alternatively there may not be a bed available in which case I'll have to wait to find out how she is!

thanks for the news on Topsy nice to know she is on her way home.
I must say I do get scared sometimes, as I am sure many are and have been before me, there are so many who have been so poorly with the surgery. Anyway send Topsy my love if you text her Zetacatty

Jay xx

thanks for the news on Topsy nice to know she is on her way home.
I must say I do get scared sometimes, as I am sure many are and have been before me, there are so many who have been so poorly with the surgery. Anyway send Topsy my love if you text her Zetacatty

Jay xx

I certainly will. It's nice to know people care about you, isn't it.

I've just posted on the Walsall thread that I've heard from Topsy and she wishes to thank everyone for their love and good wishes. She says that she and Bonita appreciate it. Zxx

Back