• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

News from Topsy

zetacatty

A loser at last!
I heard from Topsy. The reason she was kept in for an extra day is because she had a bleed and was given 3 pints of blood. They nearly took her back to theatre and debated whether to give her a fourth! She said that the bleed is somewhere between the new and the old bits and is slowing up now and going through the rest of the digestive system. It will eventually stop by itself. She is totally exhausted and feeling very weak when she moves about but otherwise she is ok. She said that she wants to be alert and brighter when she comes back to Minis. Zxx

aww zeta it sounds like shes had a rough time, please send my best wishes to her i hope she feels better soon. xxx

Bless her. I think she needs to rest up and keep all that fairy dust for herself for a little while. I'm sure we can manage without it when such a lovely lady needs it. Big hugs to you Lesley (Topsy) and hope to see you back hre when you're feling better.

Aww poor Topsy. Good job she has all that fairy dust to help her get well soon.

Thanks for the update hun xx

glitterfy064923944D34.gif

sending more fairy dust xxxx

latest from Topsy

I texted Topsy this arvo to see how she was and whether she was resting up. She is ok tired and pottering about but staying upstairs. She did say that she "is that cold she is wearing gloves in bed but they are cashmere gloves so its a bit of luxury". She hasn't lost her sense of humour and have told her of all the hugs and fairy dust being sent her way from all you lovely minis.

That's great. I texted her earlier but didn't get an answer so I was a bit worried. Cashmere gloves in bed.......

Ooops - I had the volume turned off! She said her BP is still very low but she's seeing her doctor on Monday. She sounds great considering. Zxx

Topsy's sense of humour is fantastic. Even when she was feeling her roughest and her co bypassers were moaning and groaning around her, she was still cracking jokes and making us all laugh.

She is an amazing lady and one I feel
privileged to meet. I do hope that she recovers quickly.

Awww I hope she makes a swift recovery, and gets back here to tell us her story:D:D

Back