• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've missed my WLS family!!

seawaves

Hello everyone, i have been lurking but not been commenting for sometime, however i feel well kind of lost without my WLS family :wave_cry:, as most of you know things where pretty tough for me straight after surgery low blood pressure which knocked me out for sometime but alot worse than that was my mental state it was NOT good, anyway enough doom & gloom i am now 11 weeks post op & just yes only just getting my head round my bypass, things are not easy & even after an 18 month wait lots of talking to people + research until you go through it you will never know how difficult it is, i know everyone is different this is just how i feel, food wise all pretty normal although i am still struggling with picking between meals (the wrong things!) how can i have gone to hell & back & still do this to myself seriously i get so angry but still old habits die hard!!
I do not like christmas as my ex partner was his most violent then & it brings back bad memories this yr i can't even eat my through it! So i thought what better thing to do but get back in touch with my WLS family, sending old friends & new lots of love Emxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back honey :D So nice to see you again. Where better to come for some love and hugs! Christmas can me a really painful time for lots of people. I used to hate it as both my parents died at Christmas, for years I put on a happy face for the kids but I find I quite enjoy it again now. I like the build up and buying pressies for loved ones.
I hope you can start to enjoy your bypass more very soon. I know the head side of thinghs is deffinately the most difficult part of it all. Every time I sit down to watch TV I want to eat something naughty! So hard to change the habits that we have had for so many years :D Lovely to see you back hun (HUGS) XX

Where have you been Em.... really missed you Angel... hope you are feeling better precious...

Love and hugs always xxx

Glad you are back posting Emma....
I said to you yesterday ..no one can tell you how you will feel on the other side....
I do think you have had a rough time of it..
keep posting hun...we all here to help you.....MUH-Wah

So glad you are back em, sorry to here of the problems you had with your bypass and im hoping things will sort themselves out for the future.

Christmas is a sad time for a lot of people and we just have to plod on and try our best. Thinking of you xxx

We're glad to have you back Em x

As for Christmas, it's tough when we don't have our old friend around for us emotionally. Luckily for you i'm sad enough to be posting throughout the season so i'll keep ya company and take your mind off things xxxx

Welcome home x

Its only a weekend then we have next year to look forward to,checkout Bevs summer plans for us all to enjoy.Maz x

So glad that you`ve come back to join us Em!

This is where you can get it all off your chest and let us all help and support you through the tough times.

We all struggle at times with our food choices; its getting our heads to accept that things are gonna change for the better!

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Missed you much more than you could know Em...

Love and hugs xxx

I've missed you Em, glad you're back with us. Have you had a referral to a psychologist to help with some of the issues you are/have been facing? Sending you lots of hugs and love.

Rebirthxx

I've missed you Em, glad you're back with us. Have you had a referral to a psychologist to help with some of the issues you are/have been facing? Sending you lots of hugs and love.

Rebirthxx

Thank you!, i haven't thought about seeing anyone purely for the fact that when i had my many appointments before surgery the attiude of the team was that as i had counselling for many yrs i should be ok, yes some of it was to do with my weight but mainly it was about the abuse i suffered in my relationship, so maybe it is something that i could do with, i shall look into this, thanks xxxx

Thank you!, i haven't thought about seeing anyone purely for the fact that when i had my many appointments before surgery the attiude of the team was that as i had counselling for many yrs i should be ok, yes some of it was to do with my weight but mainly it was about the abuse i suffered in my relationship, so maybe it is something that i could do with, i shall look into this, thanks xxxx

You look into it Emm and don't take NO for an answer. Because you are soooo worth it xx

Missing you Em, please look into it and you know where we are if you need a shoulder.

Love and warmest hugs on their way to you Em xxx

Its so wonderful to see you back posting Em. I've missed you so much. Ask about the counselling sweetheart. You get as much help as you need because you deserve it.
Love n huge hugs
Grace xxxxx

Back