• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

When you get in a dark mood state of mind, get yourself out of the room take a deep breath, a glass of water, it does get easier. Im on day 8 now, moods are here to stay till the op now.. They are not budging, just learning to cope with them.. But headaches have gone.. We are almost on the finishing line, heads up, and lets all get there in the best shape possible..xx

Just remember guys the pre op isnt about losing weight its about the liver shrinking weight loss is just an added bonus and not everyone loses

Well said Jan1973, we can all do it, day 6 for me 12lb down and feel a lot better. I am amazed I haven't died not eating....but I am still alive and kicking.

Come on guys the first of the July ops is only 3 days away.

rachlou 2nd July

Lisamay Bypass 3rd July

Helenangelfish sleeve 4th July

Jan1973 sleeve 5th July

Wireman 9th July

Northamptongirl bypass 9th July

Sophiepink100 Sleeve 14th July

Marcubm bypass 16th July

heavenlykaty bypass 21st July

chocolatepie sleeve 22nd July

Lozza40 bypass 28th July

Cid86 bypass 31st July

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone !

Not long friends and it will all be over !!

Last edited:
Well said Jan1973, we can all do it, day 6 for me 12lb down and feel a lot better. I am amazed I haven't died not eating....but I am still alive and kicking. Come on guys the first of the July ops is only 3 days away. rachlou 2nd July Lisamay Bypass 3rd July Helenangelfish sleeve 4th July Wireman 9th July Marcubm bypass 16th July heavenlykaty bypass 21st July chocolatepie sleeve 22nd July Lozza40 bypass 28th July Northamptongirl bypass 30th July Cid86 bypass 31st July I hope I haven't forgotten anyone ! Not long friends and it will all be over !!

You forgot me :-(

So Sorry Sopiepink100, it was not on purpose, please tell me what and when and I will put you in :)

And mines moved to the 9th July :) x

Sorry guys
I will edit previous msg x

July's here!

Good luck everyone!

:grouphugg:

Hi again, Just received a letter through the post and my op has been moved forward from the 31st July to the 11th July! Pre op was supposed to start 3 days ago! Officially started NOW! lol x

Oooh good luck!!

Hi again, Just received a letter through the post and my op has been moved forward from the 31st July to the 11th July! Pre op was supposed to start 3 days ago! Officially started NOW! lol x

Good Luck. Wish you well xx :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm still looking for someone to 'buddy' so we can support/help/whinge at each other through pre-op and post-op. As I'm not near any 'real life' group it will have to be through social media and IM

Completed week 1 of the 700cal/day Slimfast diet. I think counting down the last 14 days helps me cope. It is tough.

I've got THREE more sleeps to op xx

Eeeeeeeeeeeek xxxx :D :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm still looking for someone to 'buddy' so we can support/help/whinge at each other through pre-op and post-op. As I'm not near any 'real life' group it will have to be through social media and IM Completed week 1 of the 700cal/day Slimfast diet. I think counting down the last 14 days helps me cope. It is tough.

More than welcome to "buddy" me lol

Happy to help any bypassers if I can

Back