• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just been measured

claire36uk

Well today my big sister has been round and measured me.... measurements are going to be done once a fortnight, even measured my feet as i have noticed they have got smaller LOL. It's actually quite nice to see that there is only 2 inchs between mine and my sisters legs and she is ALOT smaller than what i am so i am chuffed with that... Watch this space for the ever increasing new SMALLER me evolving :) Happy Days to come X

Well done on the inchs loss and the weight loss
xxx

That's a really good idea, measuring every two weeks. I see that sometimes people stall in their weightloss and to see a reduction in inches will really help. Well done on that weightloss too! Are you still on fluids or have you moved onto mush yet?

Great news about your inch loss Claire you must be thrilled and I am not surprised with your amazing weight loss well done

Jay xx

Thank you so much everyone i am so pleased :)
I started on mushy last night, had half a weight watchers shepherds pie and 2 handfuls of carrot, parsnip and sweded ( already cut up in a bag from tesco's ) mashed it all down and added a touch of gravy, measured myself 6 tablespoons out onto a plate and i have to say i did finish it but could have left a little but it was so lovely, no pain or anything afterwards so was happy with that. X

well done xx

well done claire

What a brilliant idea, to measure yourself inches as well as lb's. Here's to seeing a lot less of you, keep up the good work x

Well done Claire. Look forward to seeing how many pounds you lose. It won't take you long to catch up with your sisters leg measurements.

Rebirth

lol I think we should have a thread called the incredible shrinking women (and men) lol

Great Idea about the measurements.

Xx

Back