• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keloid scars

In the end its all down to what is more acceptable, less pain and looking better in your clothes or a few very obvious scars that only a few people will ever see, and if you need to get the girls out on the beach they will still look better that all the old German women that feel the need to expose their own saggy offerings, offerings that nearly always look like old leather moccasins or worse.

Paul

LOL!! well said paul.. Couldn't agree more!! I am going for the uplift and enlargement and I will live with the scars rather than put up with the droopy boobs I know I am going to end up with after all this weight loss..

Amanda was it beautiful beings you are using? Just read a thread on FB saying someone went for a sleeve, but the surgeon just resigned so she was being moved to another hospital and would be sleeved by a different surgeon. Doesnt fill me with confidence!

Yes becky it is beautiful beings!! Don't like the sound of that either!!! And I've already paid a non refundable deposit!!!!! Would you post me the link to that thread please xx

Back