• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Knickers kept during surgury ?

I'm guessing you're pretty much naked when they do the op then??? Guessing you don't wear a bra or anything!?!?

lol meg nope not a sausage i had the gown only, 2nd time they said u know the score liz get that underwear off lol :eek:

P.S im glad i trimmed me bush as well lolol :8855:

:cool: ive never been much of a gardener me lol :rolleyes:

Is them gowns big enough because every time I go to the hospital I take a nightie with me because them gowns fit where they hit and its very draughty at the back of me :eek::eek:

marge ask for 2 gowns i did i put one on the front the correct way and the 2nd on like a dressing gown just hold the sides of them together where they meet xxx

I'm guessing they have big gowns for us "voluptuous" ladies!?!?!?

And gentleman, of course!! What do men wear for it? Same thing? Paper knickers too!?!?!!?

I went commando as paper pants were size of swimming cap or somesuch. I had a nice big gown though. Try not to worry, everyone's growler is approx the same anyway (unless you have a designer vagina of course!) and is only as interesting as an unmarked exercise book for a teacher, or a bottle of milk for a milk man, or a post box for a postie. Good luck x

I went commando as paper pants were size of swimming cap or somesuch. I had a nice big gown though. Try not to worry, everyone's growler is approx the same anyway (unless you have a designer vagina of course!) and is only as interesting as an unmarked exercise book for a teacher, or a bottle of milk for a milk man, or a post box for a postie. Good luck x

Jennie
I think you've started a new thread there!

Let me see:

Bottle of milk for the milkman
Unmarked exercise book for a teacher
Post box for a postman
Brush for the hairdresser
Bush for the gardener

the list could go on...lol

(((hugs)))

:roofles:LOL @ growler !!!!

:8855::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::happy096:fab !!! its funny we r all stressing bout them looking at our bits but not bout them fiddling with our insides lol xxheather

i went down to theatre already with a catheter, a gown which would have fitted a size 12 and my knickers still on as it was my TOTM'S!!! I woke to find my knickers had vanished and were never to be seen again!!! perhaps the surgeon had some strange fetish for fat birds draws!!!! :-0

lol lisa ! saves him going whipping em off washing lines haha :eek:

I was told I could wear my own knickers and I did. When I came back from surgery they were in a baggy and had an iodine stain on them, I don't even want to know why lol! I did not have a catheter btw. I know that it is standard at Salford Royal now to provide paper knickers.

Nic;)

Jennie
I think you've started a new thread there!

Let me see:

Bottle of milk for the milkman
Unmarked exercise book for a teacher
Post box for a postman
Brush for the hairdresser
Bush for the gardener

the list could go on...lol

(((hugs)))

LOL x

Your looking very glam on your new avatar picture Nic. (sorry to bump the thread folks) G.M
I was told I could wear my own knickers and I did. When I came back from surgery they were in a baggy and had an iodine stain on them, I don't even want to know why lol! I did not have a catheter btw. I know that it is standard at Salford Royal now to provide paper knickers.

Nic;)

Back