• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LAST SUPPER APPROACHING.....

OMG I don't even know if I am going to be accepted for WLS
and I am already planning my last supper!!!!

Well it has to be carefully thought about, I mean I don't want to make any rash decisions that I may regret!!!

OMG I don't even know if I am going to be accepted for WLS
and I am already planning my last supper!!!!

Well it has to be carefully thought about, I mean I don't want to make any rash decisions that I may regret!!!

I'm in a similar situation. I've been given the ok by the consultant, but they have to go through other formalitlies before I'm given a definate yes.

Like you I'm planning my last meal LOL. I'm trying to decide between my mums roast dinner or her west indian soup. Both really yummie.

i'm planning a girlie night out with my best buddies to a local 'all you can eat' chinese, it's lovely there and I've not been for at least a year. Again not only to say goodbye to the old me but also to celebrate the start of the new.

Hiya, I start my pre-op diet next Friday (19th) and am having my 'last supper' spread out over the next couple of nights, im having all my favourite meals as I doubt I will ever be having them again

Tonight im having my fave Chicken & Black Bean with Chilli
Sunday will be a yummy Sunday Roast
Tuesday is my daughters birthday and she wants Pizza
and Finally.....
Thursday will be Fish & Chips

Hopefully I wont be craving any of these foods once I have the band as these are the reason im having the band in the first place!!!

Good luck, hope it all goes well for you x x

Psychic surgeon eh?? more like knows how weak we people can be lol!!

It is interesting that all but one person has gone for foreign food, not roast dinner or steak and chips, but curry, chinese, curry chinese lol.
Me too I am going to go to RED HOT in milton keynes which is a buffet place too, and has indian, mexican, chinese, british and thai and italian, so will have bits of this and that but will be nice to finish on knowing that I wont be able to eat that again, what are we like
Good luck with the meal whatever you decide

Jay xx

Hiya, I start my pre-op diet next Friday (19th) and am having my 'last supper' spread out over the next couple of nights, im having all my favourite meals as I doubt I will ever be having them again

Tonight im having my fave Chicken & Black Bean with Chilli
Sunday will be a yummy Sunday Roast
Tuesday is my daughters birthday and she wants Pizza
and Finally.....
Thursday will be Fish & Chips

Hopefully I wont be craving any of these foods once I have the band as these are the reason im having the band in the first place!!!

Good luck, hope it all goes well for you x x

thats what i did, i spread it over a few days to be able to have all my favs, so enjoy !
the band wont stop you craving these foods but it will physically stop you eating the majority of it.

good luck x

liz x

hi mark, best of luck with your surgery, im soooo pleased for you, you must let us know how it goes. i had all my favourite foods over the week prior to my pre-op diet i finished with special fried rice and crispy lamb with plum sauce and pancakes....yummy!!!! i felt so stuffed after that week that i couldnt wait for the pre-op diet to start and kiss goodbye to the old piggy me!! saying that i had different thoughts come the 4th day of the pre-op!!!!
enjoy your final supper mark and see it as a celebration to welcome the new slimline you!!

lisa xxx

Hi Mark
Can't advise on last supper just yet as i'm having lots of them surgery booked for 7th August so my last supper will be around the end of July so i'll know where to come for good ideas. Good luck with the pre op diet and your surgery keep us posted on how it's going xx

Good luck Mark on your pre op. Did you say Dr Fiennes is doing your op? Is it at uchl? Let us know how you get on. Take care.

oooh my fav subject food LOL my last super is going to a big fat juicy steak with all the trimmings. All this talk of food is cruel for people on there pre-op diets.
Also making me hungry

good luck with evrything

love julie x

Psychic surgeon eh?? more like knows how weak we people can be lol!!

It is interesting that all but one person has gone for foreign food, not roast dinner or steak and chips, but curry, chinese, curry chinese lol.
Me too I am going to go to RED HOT in milton keynes which is a buffet place too, and has indian, mexican, chinese, british and thai and italian, so will have bits of this and that but will be nice to finish on knowing that I wont be able to eat that again, what are we like
Good luck with the meal whatever you decide

Jay xx

I used some saved vouchers given to me by my son and his wife for my birthday in February. We went to a lovely - expensive local place. I had steak MMmmmm it was lovely. x x

Back