• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Merry xmas

jonnywin

Good morning one and all and a merry xmas just a quick question for all you post oppers how long were u advised to and how long did u actually were the surgical stockings for I'm really have a mare and not getting on with them at all surpringly it's the first time I've had to were then lol

i took mine off too days after comin oe as the were getting tight and my feet were swelling x.. they only ned to be really used whie you are not active... but if you are walking around loads then you dont need them

Once I was home & moving around a reasonable amount. Washed them & re-used them on our holiday flight 5wks post-op & back just to be on the safe side.

I was told to wear them for 2 weeks but they were getting on my nerves and mine weren't even tight at all! My mum works in a hospital and asked the physio therapist about them who advised that it was fine to take them off as long as I was moving about. Xx

Merry Christmas to you too, Jonny :xmassign:
I took mine off after a week as I was fully mobile & walking a lot. My physio advised that was OK. It's best to keep them on if you are in pain or bedbound for any reason. Take care xxx :)

Back